Breguet Classique Power Reserve 18kt White Gold 39mm Moonphase
The Classique 7137 watch brilliantly expresses a style un-swayed by time. It displays the attributes of the brand with studied delicacy, giving pride of place to the work of the master engine-turner, and it is directly inspired by a Breguet icon.
Breguet's renowned extra-thin self-winding movement activates the different functions on a silvered gold dial engine-turned by hand. The phases of the moon at 2 counterbalance the power-reserve indicator located at 10; the date is at 6, and the central hours and minutes track the circular path of the Breguet hands in blued steel with open-worked tips.
The decorations illuminate the display of time. While the face dons the traditional engine-turned hobnail pattern, the dates enhance their appearance with a sunburst motif in which each ray points to a date. The 45-hour power-reserve indicator for its part ripples in the light of a flinque decoration. The hand-engraved mechanism reveals its intricacy
through the sapphire-crystal back of the white gold case.
- Polished finished 18kt white gold case with a coined edged.
- Blued "Breguet" style hands.
- Painted black Roman Numeral hour markers, date, Moonphase & power reserve indicators.
Silvered solid 18kt white gold dial with multiple contrasting guilloche patterns:
- Main dial with a very fine concentric criss-cross guilloche texture.
- Power reserve zone with a segmented arc sunburst texture.
- Date sub-dial with a unique repetitive pointed elliptical pattern.
- Power Reserve indicator between 10 & 11 o'clock.- Moonphase window between 12 & 3 o'clock.
- Date sub-dial indicator & the 6 o'clock position.
- Breguet Caliber 502.3 DR1 , contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
Also known as: Breguet 7137BB/11/9V6, Breguet 7137BB-11-9V6, Breguet 7137BB119V6