A extremely beautiful Grand Complication.
- Beautiful guilloche engraved silver dial.
- Perpetual Calendar showing the Day (sub-dial at the 4 o'clock position), Date (sub-dial at the bottom of the dial), Month (small hand in the center of the dial)& Leap year (sub-dial at the left of the dial).
- Also features a Power Reserve Indicator (between the 10 & 11 o'clock position) & a Moon Phase Window (between the 1 & 2 o'clock position).
- Roman Numeral Hour Markers
- Blued "Breguet" Style Hands.
- Transparent case back with beautifully hand engraved bridges & rotor.
- Approx. 46 Hour Power Reserve.
Also known as: Breguet 5327BB/1E/9V6, Breguet 5327BB1E9V6, Breguet 5327BB-1E-9V6