Original box, Original papers, Original parts
Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Alarm, Date, Gmt
Blancpain L-Evolution Reveil GMT 43.5mm Rose Gold.
Check Out Our VIDEO REVIEW and Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel:youtube.com/watch?v=LPWqVp5F5IM
- Multi-level dial features a black metallic outer rim with a large cutout in the center displaying a baseplate with a contrasting shade of black color & a fine Coates de Geneva finish
- Black sub-dials with fine circular guilloche texture.
- Applied polished rose gold dot hour markers, filled with luminous material.
- Oversized 3 & 9 Arabic numerals gives the dial a bold & instantly recognizable look.
- Polished skeletonized rose gold hands with luminous filled tips.
- Set by the screw-in crown located on the case edge at the 1 o'clock position.
- Alarm on/off indicator located at the 1 o'clock position on the dial - set by a button located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
- Alarm power reserve indicator located at the top left side of the dial.
- 12 hour sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position to which the alarm is set.
- Date window located at the 8 o'clock position.
- GMT - additional time zone indicated by the red tipped arrow-head hand, which points to an hour printed on the outer rim of the dial. The additional time-zone is indicated in 24 hours so one can tell if it is am or pm at the timezone location.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Detachable lugs allowing for an easy way to switch straps & fit a steel bracelet to the watch.
Blancpain Caliber 1241h:
- Contains 38 jewels.
- Composed of 407 components.
- Impressively the self-winding mechanism winds the Alarm barrel simultaneously while winding the regular barrel.
- A power reserve of approximately 40 hours.
- Calibre measurements: 6.20mm thick x 31.70mm in diameter.
Retail Price: €38200