Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Multi-level dial features a black metallic outer rim with a large cutout in the center displaying a baseplate with a contrasting shade of black color & a fine Coates de Geneva finish.
- Applied polished rose gold dot hour markers, filled with luminous material.
- Oversized 3 & 9 Roman numerals gives the dial a bold & instantly recognizable look.
- Polished rose gold hands with skeleton tips & luminous filled center.
- Date indicated by the red half-moon tipped rose gold hand pointing to the current date printed on the outer rim of the dial.
- Day & Month windows located beneath the 12 o'clock position. The lower level of the dial has a cutout allowing a view of a considerable portion of the day & month wheel - creating an impressive visual depth effect.
- Moonphase window sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small seconds hand set in the center of the moon-phase sundial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator window at the 12 o'clock position.
- An impressive technical accomplishment: The day, date, month & moonphase functions may all be changed as at any time of the day or night, even close to midnight - an operation that would damage most other movements.
- Detachable lugs allowing for an easy way to switch straps & fit a steel bracelet to the watch.
Blancpain Caliber 66r9:
- Contains 36 jewels.
- Composed of 325 components.
- Flat balance spring allows for a perfect isochronism.
- Balance made from titanium, while extremely hard to machine titanium is less sensitive to temperature changes thus allowing for a much more consistent rate & is an extremely light metal thus consuming less energy to power, last but not least titanium is anti-magnetic as well.
- An impressive power reserve of 192 hours (8 days), achieved using 3 barrels.
- High density gold rotor ensuring a high efficiency winding.
- Calibre measurements: 7.60mm thick x 32mm in diameter.
Also known as: Blancpain 8866-3630-53B, Blancpain 8866363053B