Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
The "Fifty Fathom's" watch. The name is derived from the water-resistant rating, a Fathom equals 6 feet.
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Metallic Blue Dial.
- Applied polished steel rimmed Index & Arabic Numeral hour markers with luminous fill.
- polished steel rimmed sword shaped hands with luminous fill.
- Blue uni-directional turning bezel with a sapphire crystal cap which protects the bezel from scratches & nicks.
Complete Calendar complications:
- Unlike most full calendar watches which have recessed pushers in the case edge & which require a tool to adjust the calendar features, this watch has the corrector buttons hidden beneath the lugs on the case back of the watch. This allows for a clean/uninterrupted look of the case edge & also the buttons can be activate with fingernails.
- Day & Month windows displayed beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- Date indicated by the hand with a flat red tip which points to the current date.
- Moonphase sub-dial located at the bottom of the dial.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large red tipped arrow head central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Regular running seconds indicated by small hand at the Moonphase sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Blancpain Caliber 66bf8, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 448 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Also known as: Blancpain 5066F-1140-52B, Blancpain 5066F114052B