The "Fifty Fathom's" watch. The name is derived from the water-resistant rating, a Fathom equals 6 feet.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Metallic Blue Dial.
• Applied polished steel rimmed Index & Arabic Numeral hour markers with luminous fill.
• polished steel rimmed sword shaped hands with luminous fill.
• Blue uni-directional turning bezel with a sapphire crystal cap which protects the bezel from scratches & nicks.
• Complete Calendar complications: • Unlike most full calendar watches which have recessed pushers in the case edge & which require a tool to adjust the calendar features, this watch has the corrector buttons hidden beneath the lugs on the case back of the watch. This allows for a clean/uninterrupted look of the case edge & also the buttons can be activated with fingernails.
• Day & Month windows displayed beneath the 12 o'clock position.
• Date indicated by the hand with a flat red tip which points to the current date.
• Moonphase sub-dial located at the bottom of the dial.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch complication: • Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
• Large red tipped arrow head central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Regular running seconds indicated by small hand at the Moonphase sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Blancpain Caliber 66bf8, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 448 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
• Watch comes in a 9" x 7" x 4" genuine Peli water resistant carrying/storage case.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty