Celebrating the Fifty Fathoms collection first introduced in 1953, The FIFTY FATHOMS BATHYSCAPHE is a re-edition of popular model from the late 1950's.
This watch features: • Brushed 18kt rose gold case.
• Uni-Directional Bezel:
• 18kt rose gold bezel casing.
• Black polished ceramic fill.
• Bezel graduating indication made of rose gold Liquidmetal which bonds neatly & well with ceramic, allowing for a smooth & lasting finish.
• Luminous filled & raised dot at the 12 'o'clock position.
• Metallic black dial with a very fine sun-ray finish
• Applied polished rose gold index & dot hour markers with luminous fill.
• Polished rose gold bold squared hour & minute hands with luminescent fill.
• Polished rose gold central seconds hand with luminous dot & red tip.
• Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Provided on a NATO style black nylon/fabric strap.
• Blancpain Caliber 1315, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 227 parts, contains 35 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 120 hours.
• The movement is fitted with a nonmagnetic silicon balance-spring - in-additional to its non-magnetic properties, silicon is also extremely corrosion-resistant, resistant to wear and natural aging.
• Watch comes in a 9" x 7" x 4" genuine Peli water resistant carrying/storage case.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty