Tourbillon, Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Satin/Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished edges & beveled edges.
- Black "waffle" tapestry design dial.
- Applied silver toned applied index hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- 1 minute Tourbillon located at the 6 o'clock position.
- 30 minute chronograph/Stop-Watch function: Central seconds counter & 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- The chronograph function is fitted with titanium lever in the mechanism, thus eliminating the phenomenon of the "jumping chronograph hand" when starting the chronograph function.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- AP caliber 2889 beats at 21,600 vph & contains 25 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 70 hours. The mainplate & bridges are made of Nickel Silver - an alloy which resists oxidations & remains stable over long periods of time.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 25977ST.OO.D002CR.01, AP 25977ST.OO.D002CR.01, 25977STOOD002CR01