- Solid 18kt rose gold case & bracelet, brushed finished with polished bevel corners.
- Solid 18kt rose gold hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished white gold screws, brushed finished with polished bevel corners.
- Blue dial with the Grande Tapisserie design pattern.
- Blue sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular engraved pattern, encircled by a thin rose gold rim.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Fine printed minute track.
- Polished rose gold baton hands with luminescent fill.
- AP Caliber 2385 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Perpetual Calendar complication:
- Date sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Day of the week sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Month sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Leap year counter indicator at the center of the month sub-dial.
- Moonphase sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Week of the year counter indicated by the blackened center hand, with the week count printed on the dial flange.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26574OR.OO.1220OR.02, AP 26574OR.OO.1220OR.02, Audemars 26574OR.OO.1220OR.02, AP 26574OROO1220OR02