Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bezel with polished finished beveled corners.
- White Mega-Tapestry "waffle" design textured dial.
- Blue rubber clad crowns.
- White gold hands.
- Hour hand is faceted with 3 bands of black luminescent material to make it easily distinguishable from the minute hand.
- Minute hand with single bank of black luminescent material.
- Seconds hand with a black luminescent circle.
- Bold applied white gold rimmed black luminous filled index hour markers.
- Uni-directional metallic silver aluminum rotating bezel located under the crystal, controlled by the screw-in crown located on the case
edge at the 10 o'clock position.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Blue rubber strap with oversized pin buckle.
- AP Caliber 3120, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
Also known as: AP 15710ST.OO.A010CA.01. Audemars Piguet 15710ST.OO.A010CA.01, AP 15710STOOA010CA01