Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Precious metals and a game of contrasts bring new character to the Royal Oak Offshore. Pink on grey: 18-carat pink gold case harmonises with a grey alligator bracelet, ruthenium-toned dial and inner bezel as well as contrasting ivory-toned counters.
- Brushed finished 18kt rose gold case& bezel with polished finished beveled corners.
- Bezel is secured with 8 polished hex-head screws.
- Black ceramic crown with a brushed rose gold center & an engraved AP logo.
- Black ceramic chronograph buttons.
- Rose gold Royal Oak baton hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position with a rose gold hand.
- Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 3126/3840 , beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 365 parts, contains 59 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
- Grey ruthenium dial with Mega Tapisserie pattern.
- Applied rose gold toned rimmed Arabic Numeral hour markers with beige luminous fill.
- Flat grey ruthenium inner bezel flange with fine printed minute/seconds, fractions of a second & Tachymeter scale.
- Thin rose gold rims encompassing the sub-dials.
- Ivory/silvered with very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
- Brown printed indications.
- White colored chronograph related hands
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position.
- 22 carat gold
- bi-directional winding
- Engraved with the AP Logo & with both the Audemars & Piguet family crests
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26470OR.OO.A125CR.01, Audemars 26470OR.OO.A125CR.01, AP 26470OR.OO.A125CR.01, Audemars 26470OROOA125CR01