Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
- Polished finished 18kt Yellow Gold case & polished bevel edges.
- 18kt yellow gold hands with luminous fill.
- Solid 18kt yellow gold bezel & black rubber clad crown & chronograph push-pieces.
- Applied luminous index hour markers.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Tachymeter scale on inner bezel ring.
All diamonds are Top Wesselton IF Quality:
- Bezel, case set with 341 round diamonds weighing approximately 5.86 carats.
- Dial pave set with diamonds with matching champagne colored sub-dials.
- Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP caliber 2326/2840 beats at 28,800 vph & contains 50 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 40 hours.
- Large central seconds.
- 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26067BA.ZZ.D088CR.01, Ap 26067BA.ZZ.D088CR.01, 26067BAZZD088CR01