Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bezel with polished finished beveled corners.
- Black "Hornback" crocodile strap with red stitching.
- Black ceramic crown with a brushed stainless steel center & an engraved AP logo.
- Black ceramic chronograph buttons.
- White gold Royal Oak baton hour & minute hands with white luminescent fill.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Black sober "waffle" design textured dial.
- Applied steel rimmed Arabic Numeral hour markers with white luminescent fill.
- Flat black inner bezel flange with fine red printed minute/seconds, fractions of a second & white printed Tachymeter scale.
- Thin steel rims encompassing the sub-dials.
- Black with very fine concentric circle pattern texture.
- White printed indications.
- Red coated chronograph related hands
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position.
- 22 carat gold
- bi-directional winding
- Engraved with the AP Logo & with both the Audemars & Piguet family crests
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26470ST.OO.A101CR.01. AP 26470ST.OO.A101CR.01. 26470STOOA101CR01