Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Brushed finished black ceramic case & bezel with polished finished corners.
- Bezel secured by 8 polished finished screws
- Black ceramic crown with brushed steel tip bearing the AP logo.
- Sandblasted titanium button guards are attached to the case with hex-head screws.
- Sandblasted titanium buttons with black ceramic tops.
- 4 titanium links attaching the case to the strap.
- Titanium case back.
- Black main dial with the "Mega Tapisserie" design.
- Black recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular guilloche texture pattern & rose gold toned printed indications.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminescent fill center strip.
- Fine rose gold colored printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
- Polished rose gold time related hands (hours, minutes & small seconds at the 12 o'clock sub-dial). Hour & minute hands with luminescent center strip.
- Black raised dial-flange with rose gold colored Tachymeter scale.
- Chronograph related hands are blue.
- Large central seconds hand in polished white gold with a red tip.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Continuous running small seconds sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 3126/3840, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 365 parts, contains 59 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
Also known as: AP 26405CE.OO.A002CA.02, Audemars Piguet 26405CE.OO.A002CA.02, Audemars 26405CE.OO.A002CA.02, Audemars 26405CEOOA002CA02