Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished steel screws.
- Brushed finished 18kt rose gold case & bracelet with polished bevel edges.
- Bezel set with 40 round diamonds.
- Silver dial with the Grande Tapestry design pattern.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Polished rose gold baton hands with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 3120 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 40 Jewels, composed of 280 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- Bi-directional 22kt gold rotor with ceramic ball bearings. Rotor bears both the AP design logo & the the Audemars/Piguet families crests.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 15451OR.ZZ.1256OR.01, AP 15451OR.ZZ.1256OR.01, Audemars 15451OR.ZZ.1256OR.01, AP 15451OR.ZZ.1256OR.01