Hand-wound watch with tourbillon. Titanium case. The mainplate of the movement acts as the dial, brown indications, white gold hands. Hand-stitched “large square scale” brown alligator strap.
- Brushed titanium bezel with polished finished beveled corners, secured by 8 polished white gold screws.
- Brushed & polished black ceramic & titanium crown & chrono pushers.
- Thin brown dial flange with printed minute/seconds & fractions-of-a-second chapter ring & with luminous hour markers.
- White gold hands, hours & minute hands partially skeletonized & with luminous fill.
Movement component materials & finishes:
- Movement mainplate is made of forged carbon.
- The central bridge is brown anodized aluminum - some of which is visible through the case back.
- Tourbillon bridges and chronograph counter made of hand-drawn steel with black PVD coating.
- Crown position indicator bridges and power-reserve bridges made of sapphire-blasted nickel, hand-drawn and coated with black PVD.
- Tourbillon carriage bridges and are made of sapphire-blasted steel, coated with black PVD & finished with polished beveled corners.
- Balance coated with black PVD and secured by yellow-gold screws.
Indicator at the 12 o'clock position. The watch has an amazing 10 day power reserve is achieved through the use of 2 barrels. Each barrel is wound by a mere 19.75 turns. Although the use of 2 barrels allow for a power reserve of 290 hours, however, an ingenious locking system – in the low and high winding-level zones – concentrates the running time on a 237-hour period, thereby ensuring optimal operation.
- Large white central sweep seconds counter hand.
- An ingenious linear 30 minute counter. The single minutes from 0-9 to the left of the linear counter & immediately to the right 1 & 2 increments indicating when the counter is at 10 or in the 20 minutes counting.
Movement Function Selection indicator at the 6 o'clock position:
- H indicates that the crown is in the Time Correction position.
- N indicates that the crown is in the Neutral position.
- R indicates that the crown is in winding position.
- Located at the 9 o'clock position.
- The Tourbillon is secured by a linear bridge, matching the linear 30 minute chronograph counter, thus providing symmetry to the dial.
- AP caliber 2941 beats at 21,600 vph & contains 34 jewels, composed of 393 parts & with an approximate Power Reserve of 237 hours (10 days).
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26223TI.OO.D099CR.01, AP 26223TI.OO.D099CR.01, Audemars 26223TI.OO.D099CR.01, Audemars 26223TIOOD099CR01