- Matte 18kt rose gold case.
- Matte white ceramic bezel with polished finished beveled corners, secured by 8 brushed white gold screws.
- Brushed & polished white ceramic crown & chronograph pushers.
- Thin black dial flange with printed minute/seconds & fractions-of-a-second chapter ring & with luminous hour markers.
- Rose gold hands, hours & minute hands partially skeletonized & with luminous fill.
Movement component materials & finishes:
- Movement main-plate is made of forged carbon.
- The central bridge is brown anodized aluminum - some of which is visible through the case back.
- Tourbillon bridges and chronograph counter made of hand-drawn steel with black PVD coating.
- Crown position indicator bridges and power-reserve bridges made of sapphire-blasted nickel, hand-drawn and coated with black PVD.
- Tourbillon carriage bridges and are made of sapphire-blasted steel, coated with black PVD & finished with polished beveled corners.
- Balance coated with black PVD and secured by yellow-gold screws
Power Reserve Indicator at the 12 o'clock position. The watch has an amazing 10 day power reserve is achieved through the use of 2 barrels. Each barrel is wound by a mere 19.75 turns. Although the use of 2 barrels allow for a power reserve of 290 hours, however, an ingenious locking system – in the low and high winding-level zones – concentrates the running time on a 237-hour period, thereby ensuring optimal operation.
- Large white central sweep seconds counter hand.
- An ingenious linear 30 minute counter. The single minutes from 0-9 to the left of the linear counter & immediately to the right 1 & 2 increments indicating when the counter is at 10 or in the 20 minutes counting.
Movement Function Selection indicator at the 6 o'clock position:
- H indicates that the crown is in the Time Correction position.
- N indicates that the crown is in the Neutral position.
- R indicates that the crown is in winding position.
- Located at the 9 o'clock position.
- The Tourbillon is secured by a linear bridge, matching the linear 30 minute chronograph counter, thus providing symmetry to the dial.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26223RO.OO.D010CA.01, AP 26223RO.OO.D010CA.01, Audemars 26223RO.OO.D010CA.01, Audemars 26223ROOOD010CA01