Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 screws.
18 kt white gold case with a black alligator leather strap. Fixed bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Automatic movement with 40 hour power reserve. Ap caliber 2385 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 14.2 mm. Octagon case shape. Deployment clasp with push button. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Automatic. White Gold Mens Watch 26022BC.OO.D002CR.01.
- Brushed finished 18kt White Gold case with polished bevel edges.
- Metallic silvered dial with an engraved tapestry "waffle" design.
- Applied square dot hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- 12 hour stopwatch / Chronograph function.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26022BC.OO.D002CR.01, Audemars 26022BC.OO.D002CR.01, AP 26022BC.OO.D002CR.01, Audemars 26022BCOOD002CR01