Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Exotic - Rare - And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive "Royal Oak" from Audemars Piguet.
A powerful & striking watch - will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
- Brushed finished Stainless Steel case & bracelet with polished bevel edges.
- Metallic Silver dial with an engraved tapestry "waffle" design.
- Black center sub-dials & rim around the dial.
- Red highlighted chronograph hands.
- Applied silver toned index hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- 12 hour stopwatch / Chronograph function.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 2385 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26300ST.OO.1110ST.06, AP 26300ST.OO.1110ST.06, Audemars 26300ST.OO.1110ST.06, AP 26300STOO1110ST06