Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished steel screws.
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bracelet with polished bevel edges.
- Black dial with the Grande Tapestry design pattern.
- Silver rimmed black sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular engraved pattern.
- Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Fine printed seconds & fraction of a seconds track.
- Polished white gold baton hands with luminescent fill.
- Column-Wheel chronograph movement.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Continuous running small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26320ST.OO.1220ST.01, Audemars Piguet 26320STOO1220ST01