Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Powered by the Audemars Piguet calibre 2385, this three-counter chronograph energises the original Gerald Genta design from the early 70s. The 41 mm case houses a “Grande Tapisserie” dial in either silvery white or in the new paler blue, an angled date display at 4 o’clock, small seconds at 6 o’clock, yellow gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.
- Brushed finished 18kt yellow gold case & bracelet with polished bevel corners.
- 18kt yellow gold hexagon shaped bezel secured by 8 polished white gold screws. Brushed finished top with polished beveled corners.
- Blue dial with the "Grande Tapisserie" design pattern.
- Blue sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular engraved pattern & with a very thin yellow gold rim.
- Applied polished yellow gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Fine printed seconds & fraction of a seconds track on dial perimeter.
- Polished yellow gold hands, hour & minute hands baton shaped & with luminescent fill.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Continuous running small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 2385 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
- Column-Wheel chronograph movement.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26320BA.OO.1220BA.02, AP 26320BA.OO.1220BA.02, Audemars 26320BAOO1220BA02, Audemars 26320BA.OO.1220BA.02