Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph "La Boutique" 39mm Blacked Out Limited Edition 150 Pieces Made For The New York Boutique
To commemorate the opening of Audemars Piguet's boutique they produced a limited edition watch.
Called the "La Boutique" Royal Oak Chronograph, it is essentially a completely blacked out version of their Traditional Royal Oak, a watch we have a lot of love for. The case and pushers are covered in black PVD, the face is black with white dials, and it very much looks the part of a Royal Oak. The biggest difference, and what makes this watch so unique, is its case back. Engraved on the back of this Royal Oak is the entire facade of the Audemars Piguet boutique here in NY. Surrounding this image are the words "Audemars Piguet La Boutique New York 40 E 57th". Yes, the address of the AP boutique is actually engraved on the back on the watch.
La Boutique Royal Oak comes on a black alligator strap with deployment clasp, and with a wooden presentation box, There were only 150 of these watches made, so finding one for sale is quite rare, As lovers of Audemars Piguet and of New York, this is a watch we'd love to own someday. You don't see too many black Royal Oaks, and the fact that there are only 150 of these watches in the world make it even cooler.
From the famous Royal Oak Offshore collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 steel screws.
- Brushed/satin finished stainless steel Black PVD case.
- 39mm case
- Black colored "Waffle" design textured dial.
- Applied white Arabic hour markers.
- Steel hands with luminous fill.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date Window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- AP caliber 2385 approximate Power Reserve of 40 hours.
- Large central seconds.
- 30 minute counter at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter at the 9 o'clock position.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26014SN.OO.D002CR.01, Audemars 26014SN.OO.D002CR.01, AP 26014SN.OO.D002CR.01, Audemars 26014SNOOD002CR01