Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished steel screws.
- Stainless steel case with brushed finished edges & polished beveled corners.
- Solid 18kt rose gold bezel, brushed finished top, polished finished beveled corners.
- Stainless steel bracelet with solid 18kt rose gold center links. Brushed finished with polished beveled corners.
- Silver dial with the grande tapestry pattern motif.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Polished rose gold baton hands with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 3120 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 40 Jewels, composed of 280 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- Bi-directional 22kt gold rotor with ceramic ball bearings. Rotor bears both the AP design logo & the the Audemars/Piguet families crests.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 15400SR.OO.1220SR.01, AP 15400SR.OO.1220SR.01, Audemars 15400SR.OO.1220SR.01, Audemars 15400SROO1220SR01