- From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws.
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bracelet with polished bevel edges.
- Deep blue dial with an engraved "Petite Tapisserie" design.
- Applied white gold index hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Ultra thin self-winding movement. Immaculate finished movement. Skeleton 18kt rose gold rotor with weighted edge.
- AP caliber 2121 beats at 19,800 vph, contains 36 Jewels, composed of 247 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 15202ST.OO.1240ST.01, AP 15202ST.OO.1240ST.01, Audemars 15202ST.OO.1240ST.01, Audemars 15202STOO1240ST01