- Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished bevel edges.
- The AP Royal Oak immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished screws. Brushed finished bezel with polished finished beveled corners.
- Skeleton dial: The actual dial consist only of anthracite ring on the perimeter of the dial with applied white gold index hour markers & a white painted minute track. The hour markers have a small amount of luminous fill.
- White gold hands with luminescent fill in the minute & hour hands.
- AP Caliber 3129 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 38 Jewels, composed of 239 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- All bridges & the mainplate are brushed/satin finished & subjected to a galvanic anthracite treatment - giving the components a dark grey color.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 15305ST.OO.1220ST.01, AP 15305ST.OO.1220ST.01, Audemars 15305ST.OO.1220ST.01, Audemars 15305STOO1220ST01