Audermars Piguet 26470ST.OO.A101CR.01 Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Steel
When Audemars Piguet unveiled the Royal Oak in 1972, luxury timepieces were usually small and made of gold, but the brand broke these rules, forever defying with conventions, with this first luxury sports timepiece honed from steel. Its powerful look ushered in a revolutionary avant-garde style, that has since become its trademark. Across its night on 50 years of its existence, this modern horological icon upholds the innovation and excellence embodied by Audemars Piguet.
- Stainless Steel case, glareproofed sapphire crystal.
- Black dial with “Mega Tapisserie” pattern, white gold applied hour-markers, black counters and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.
- Stainless Steel pin buckle.
- Functions: hours, minutes, center seconds, date.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Power reserve: 50 h
- Bi-directional monobloc 18kt gold.
- Self winding manufacture Calibre 3126/3840
- Contains 59 Jewels, composed of 365 parts
This watch is also known as 26470ST.OO.A101CR.01
This watch is 100% original and unworn,in our stock and ready to be shipped or picked up immediately, complete with box and original AUDEMARS PIGUET international warranty.
For any further questions please feel free to contact us.
- 黑色表盘镌刻“Méga Tapisserie”超大格纹装饰，搭配黑色计时器、白色荧光阿拉伯数字、白金荧光皇家橡树指针及黑色内表圈。
- 动力储存 50 h