Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
438-444 Hennessy Road Flat B, 6/F
100 m (328 ft)
Case Diameter [mm]:
Original box, Original papers
Audemars Piguet 26470OR.OO.1000OR.02 Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Pink gold
When Audemars Piguet unveiled the Royal Oak in 1972, luxury timepieces were usually small and made of gold, but the brand broke these rules, forever defying with conventions, with this first luxury sports timepiece honed from steel. Its powerful look ushered in a revolutionary avant-garde style, that has since become its trademark. Across its night on 50 years of its existence, this modern horological icon upholds the innovation and excellence embodied by Audemars Piguet.
- 18-carat pink gold case, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Grey ruthenium-toned dial with “Méga Tapisserie” pattern, ivory-toned counters, pink gold-toned Arabic numerals with beige luminescent coating, pink gold Royal Oak hands with beige luminescent coating, grey ruthenium-toned inner bezel.
- Functions: hours, minutes, center seconds, date.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Power reserve: 50 h
- Bi-directional monobloc 18kt gold.
- Self winding manufacture Calibre 3126/3840
- Contains 59 Jewels, composed of 365 parts
This watch is also known as 26470OR.OO.1000OR.02
This watch is 100% original and unworn,in our stock and ready to be shipped or picked up immediately, complete with box and original AUDEMARS PIGUET international warranty.
For any further questions please feel free to contact us.