While maintaining the original oval design of the now famous Millenary watch, the dial has been completely redesigned to highlight the movement.
The creators of this magnificent watch have redesigned & relocated the escapement & balance wheel to the left edge of the watch face, allowing completely visual exposure of the components. Secured in place by a screwed down rose gold stud.
This watch features: • Solid 18kt white gold case.
• The case, bezel, lugs & buckle is pave set with 438 brilliant cut diamonds, weighing a total of +/- 1.93 carats.
• Single blue cabochon set in the crown.
• Dial offset to the right side of the watch.
• Dial is pave set with diamonds.
• Anthracite colored printed Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Mother-of-pearl small seconds sub-dial offset to the left side of the dial.
• Dial is set with a total of 136 brilliant cut diamonds, weighing a total of +/- 0.26 carats.
• Blued hands.
• Provided with an additional black alligator strap.
• Audemars Piguet manual winding caliber 5201, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 157 parts, contains 19 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 49 hours.
• The mainplate visible via the transparent case back bears a circular graining finish.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty