- Polished finished solid 18kt rose gold case with fine brushed finished edges.
- Metallic brown/copper dial with a slightly darker shade of the same color sub-dials.
- Elegant polished leaf-shaped hands.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers.
- Printed minute track markers.
Perpetual Calendar complication featuring:
- Date sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Day of the week sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Month sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position with the center doubling & Leap Year indicator.
- Moonphase sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Finely decorated/finished movement viewable through the transparent case back.
- Rotor skeletonized to form the initials or Audemars Piguet - "AP".
- Audemars Piguet proprietary extra-thin Caliber 2120/2802 - measures a mere 4mm thick, complete with the perpetual calendar module & the winding rotor! The movement beats at 19,800 vph & contains 38 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 40 hours.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26390OR.OO.D093CR.01, AP 26390OR.OO.D093CR.01, Audemars 26390OR.OO.D093CR.01, AP 26390OROOD093CR01