Hand-wound chronometer with small seconds at 6 o'clock and power-reserve indication, high frequency movement (43,200 vibrations per hour) with Audemars Piguet escapement and double balance spring.The calibre 2908 also stands out for its regulator component. Two balance springs positioned one on top of the other, offset by 180°. Darkened white gold mainplate & bridges. • Brushed 18kt rose gold case with polished finished lugs & bezel ring.
• polished 18kt rose gold crown.
• Time sub-dial.
• Black enamel.
• White painted Roman Numeral hour makers.
• Fine white printed minute track with red 5 minute markings.
• Polished rose gold hands.
• Small seconds sub-dial.
• Black lacquered with a very fine "snailed" concentric circle finished.
• Fine white printed seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Polished rose gold hand.
• Power reserve indicator on the mainplate to the left of the small-seconds sub-dial.
• Audemars Piguet Caliber 2908 , beats at 43,200 vph (6 Hz), composed out of 267 parts, contains 33 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 90 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty