This is the first self-winding Jules Audemars Chronograph to be made, introduced in 2009!
This watch features: • Brushed/Satin finished 18kt white gold case with a polished finished smooth bezel.
• Off-White lacquered dial with painted black Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Minute & seconds track with red indicators.
• Outer diameter of dial with a Tachymeter scale.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position with a matching rose gold hand.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch: • Large central seconds counter.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position
• Elegant blackened leaf shaped hands.
• Exclusive AP Caliber 3124/3841 with a solid gold rotor which bears the AP family crest. The movement beats at 21,600 vph, contains 59 jewels, is made of 400 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty