A revolutionary idea in the manufacturing & operation of mechanical chronographs.
RARE DISCONTINUED MODEL
- Black colored solid silver dial with Applied Roman Numeral & Index Hour Markers.
- Patented large double window date display located at the top of the dial with quick correction button located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
- Chronograph movement with fly-back function - allowing the stop-watch to be instantaneously restarted for continuous timing, without having to stop, reset and then restart the chronograph.
- Furthermore the minute hand of the chronograph jumps in 1 minute increments rather than continuously moving - this allows for accurate reading of the timing function.
- The movement has 40 jewels & beats at 18,000 vph. The movement has an approximate power reserve of 36 hours.
Also known as: A.Lange & Sohne 403.035, A. Lange & Sohne 403.035, Lange 403.035, A. Lange 403.035, 403035