A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Tourbillon, Silver Dial - Rose Gold on Strap
- Completely polished finished 18kt rose gold case.
- Solid silver dial.
- Black printed Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Fine black printed minute track.
- Blued steel hands.
Tourbillon: 60 seconds tourbillon located at the top of the 6 o'clock position, with a blued steel hand fixed to the tourbillon doubling as a seconds hand.
Stop-Seconds: Introduced by Lange in 2008, Lange has developed a way to stop the tourbillon when the crown is pulled out, so that the watch can be set to a precise second. This patented feature is accomplished with a V-shaped arresting spring that can stop the balance wheel inside the rotating tourbillon cage when the crown is pulled.
Zero-Reset Seconds: When the crown is pulled the seconds hand stops (Stop-Seconds patent) & jumps to zero (Zero-Seconds patent), allowing the watch to be set accurately to the second.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L102.1, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 262 parts, contains 20 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
- Movement 3/4 back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish and polished beveled edges. The balance-cock is hand engraved making each watch unique.
Also known as: A.Lange & Sohne 730.032F, A. Lange & Sohne 730.032F, Lange 730.032-F, A. Lange & Sohne 730.032, Lange 730.032 F