- Polished finished case with fine brushed finished edges.
- Silvered color solid silver dial.
- Painted black Arabic numeral hour markers & minute track.
- Blued hands.
- Furthermore the minute hand of the chronograph jumps in 1 minute increments rather than continuously moving - this allows for accurate reading of the timing function.
- Small running seconds sub-dial to the left of the dial.
- Stop seconds - when the crown is pulled out the seconds hand stops in its tracks allowing to set the time to the second.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L951.5, beats at 18,000 vph, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- Each component of the movement has been meticulously finished with fine polished beveled edges & a hand-engraved balance cock.
- Chronograph movement with Flyback function - allowing the stop-watch to be instantaneously restarted for continuous timing, without having to stop, reset and then restart the chronograph.
- Large central blued seconds hand counter.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at the right side of the dial.
Also known as: A.Lange & Sohne 402.026, Lange 402.026, A. Lange & Sohne 402.026, Lange and Sohne 402.026, 402026