Real Estate Details
Only 16 exclusive houses in the territory of almost 5 hectares – a combination of unique architecture and solutions to the surface relief which has developed in centuries, totality of the composition and design and the top quality. A closed residential area of houses designed by the architect Tomas Lapė is a space where architecture makes no effort to simulate nature through its shapes; here architecture becomes the continuation of a human being who loves nature and civilisation. A restrained shape of houses creates the air of harmony and calmness, the rhythm of reiterating houses in the residential area conveys the feeling of an equivalent community, targeted arrangement of the buildings and the specificity of architecture provides privacy. Transparent facades look like pictures of nature thus revealing a direct connection with nature; meanwhile, glass roof windows bring natural daylight into the house and highlight the interaction with nature even more so.
The newly developed residential area contains houses with exclusive 240-400 sq. m premises and private 9-18 ares’ land lots. The most advanced construction and engineering technologies and natural exterior and interior finishing materials were chosen and used for building the houses. A family tree with a symbolic meaning will be planted for each land plot to mark the beginning of a new stage in life.
A house without finish costs from EUR 1 700/1 sq. m, and from EUR 2 700 – with full furnishing.
- Only 16 individual residential houses in a closed 5 hectares’ territory
- Private green park with walking paths
- Unique, innovative, sustainable and modern trends reflecting architectural solutions by Tomas Lapė
- Top quality natural exterior and interior finishing materials
- Advanced construction and engineering technologies
- CCTV system and guard post at the entrance
- Architecture of the buildings open to nature and privacy for every family house
- fully developed infrastructure of the residential area, all necessary public water/sewage/gas/electricity supply systems
- Charming nature next to the hill of Rokantiškės, magnificent landscapes
- Architectural concept enabling adjustment of a house for individual needs
Can’t reach the seller?