This Palais Residence on Vienna’s Ringstrasse is one of the city’s most prestigious addresses and is also known as the former Palais Henckel Donnersmark built in 1871. The first of several Hotel Residences, the property is located within walking distance to the State Opera, St. Stephen's Cathedral and nearby stylish shopping. These exclusive apartments face the Stadtpark offering beautiful views that invite leisurely strolls.
Located in the same building, yet separated, the new 5-star hotel will offer the highest level of service and infrastructure to the residents. Owners can take advantage of the exclusive facilities including a restaurant, bar, cafe and club. Additional amenities include a private spa with wellness and fitness areas and an invitingly generous swimming pool. From valet parking to a full concierge, and from cleaning services to managing everyday shopping, a complete range of bespoke services will be available.
Facts & Figures:
- 12 luxury residences at Vienna’s first address.
- Apartment sizes available from 170 sqm up to 430 sqm.
- Living in the Palais - a perfect combination between history and unrivaled quality of life!
- Residences which overlook the greenery of the Stadtpark.
- Clean room heights in selected areas up to 5,40 m.
- direct connection to the new luxury hotelAlmanac Vienna in the same block.
- Hotel interior design by Jaime Beriestain, Barcelona.
- Residence owners take full advantage of Almanac Vienna.
- Exclusive infrastructure like room service, laundry service, cleaning, organizing everyday shopping and many more.
- Private entry and concierge area for the residence owners.
- Appr. 700 sqm of hotel spa area, free use for residence owners.
- Direct access to the Parking garage, situated in the first basement of the building.