6455 Rue du Ruisselet, Val-Morin, QC J0T2R0
0 sqft (0 sqm)
38319.1 sqm (412463.0 sqft)
Charming waterfront home on the beautiful Lac Bélair with 541 li.ft of shoreline, facing South/West. 9.5 acre lot featuring professional landscaping and ideally located on a quiet, private road. Bright, inviting interior with 9ft ceilings on 2nd flr, 2 fireplaces, renovated kitchen, large veranda, beautiful lake views, double garage, generator and more! Proximity to all services and activities. Only 1hr from MTL
- Large private lot of 9.46 acres with 541 li.ft of shoreline on the tranquil shores of lac Bélair
- Beautifully landscaped exterior with well maintained grounds
- Dock with 7-8ft depth at the end of dock
- ** BONUS** Large 4-door garage, which is an acquired right. Perfect for storage, lakeside.
- Large balcony with beautiful views
- Easy access to X-country ski trails and close proximity to p'tit train du nord (bike/recreational trail)
- Ideally situated on a very quiet, private street (currently 3 homes only).
- The lot consists of two separate parcels, see lot plan for details
- Very well maintained home with an abundance of natural light
- Quality construction, impeccably maintained
- Garden level contains a large family room with gas fireplace, 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom, storage and access to double garage.
- The Main level has 9ft ceilings, vast open-concept layout, beautiful master bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining bathroom with laundry.
- Well planned kitchen with plenty of storage professional grade appliances and large centre island
- Large veranda with a beautiful views and access to 2 terraces
- Automatic generator is included in the sale
The annual cost of snow removal on a private road is $ 1,000; however, additional costs may be required for maintenance.