82 New Beach Road
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
In a cul-de-sac position at the northern end of the exclusive Darling Point peninsula, this newly completed freestanding residence is a contemporary interpretation of a wraparound verandah house un
In a cul-de-sac position at the northern end of the exclusive Darling Point peninsula, this newly completed freestanding residence is a contemporary interpretation of a wraparound verandah house uniquely envisioned by Polly Harbison Design and set on signature Will Dangar gardens with a 22-metre harbour frontage. The home is one of only six north facing waterfront homes in Darling Point and the nearest in the Eastern Suburbs to the Sydney CBD that captures views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The blue ribbon property is a lifestyle masterpiece and ranks among Sydney’s most exclusive waterfront addresses. It features two floors of luxurious living space and opulent accommodation plus two rooftop gardens, a substantial basement and undercover parking for two cars, with the main ground floor living area spilling out to a waterfront resort oasis complete with infinity swimming pool, a private beach and direct access to the harbour.
Within walking distance of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, McKell Park and the Darling Point Ferry Wharf, the home perfectly balances convenience and seclusion just 3kms from Sydney CBD. The completely level parcel of prime harbour frontage, the high end finishes, attention to detail and the extraordinary views combine here to create one of the most significant opportunities available in Australia.
- Rare absolute due north facing position with 22m frontage, private beach and direct access to the harbour for boats and water taxis
- Walls of sliding glass and adjustable timber screens allow for the control of privacy, natural light and shelter from the elements
- Seamless integration of internal and alfresco spaces for entertaining and featuring a spectacular city skyline and Harbour Bridge backdrop
- Open concept design with multiple living areas, dining and gourmet island kitchen with high end appliances and butler’s pantry/laundry
- Luxurious accommodation comprising five bedrooms, three each with ensuite; study, gym room, two family bathrooms and guest powder
- Level harbourfront garden with lush lawn, sun deck, infinity-edge swimming pool and cabana plus two rooftop garden areas
- High ceilings, bespoke cabinetry, natural stone finishes, solar panels, Tesla power wall, expansive basement level and double parking with storeroom
- Saves 102
Ask a Question
Explore the Area
About the Building
The agent will contact you soon by
Registered on JamesEdition
The Gallery, Suite 303 Level 3 45-51 Cross Street Double Bay, Double Bay, 2028, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
View this listing's detail page on www.sothebysrealty.com