Pacific Heights Court is an exclusive cul de sac on the highest point of Coolum Beach, commanding breathtaking views over miles of coastline, the endless blue Pacific and the remarkable spires and contours of the Glasshouse Mountains. An icon of Coolum, this spectacular hilltop home offers an enviable combination of sophistication and privacy in a stylish contemporary environment.
Covering four levels, the unique design provides the ultimate in indoor-outdoor entertaining, plus every imaginable refinement for a relaxed family lifestyle. The main living area opens fully to an enormous terrace that overlooks the township and ocean. Here, the large infinity-edged pool appears to hang in space above the spectacular view. Elevated for the optimum outlook is the elegant formal lounge, complete with a wet bar.
The northern wing houses open plan kitchen and dining areas, including a retro-style breakfast booth and free-standing quartzstone prep bench. Integrated stainless steel appliances, glass splashbacks and a huge walk-in pantry complete the ideal hostess kitchen. The rear sector comprises two guest bedrooms, an office, bathroom and separate powder room, plus a dedicated home theatre. Approximately half of the topmost level is devoted to an expansive terrace capturing the 300o sea-to-mountains vista. All four bedrooms on this level open to the terrace, including the generous master that incorporates a spa, where one can relax and enjoy the view in complete privacy. Adjoining is the master ensuite and a luxurious dressing room.
At ground level the vast 12-car garage incorporates a supplementary laundry and bathroom, with stairs down to the lower ground rumpus room and gymnasium. A special feature is the handsome wine cellar/tasting room, timber-finished and mood lit to resemble an old country inn.
• 813m2 land area, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, cinema, study area, separate office
• Internal lift, wine cellar, games room-gym, basement garage for 12 cars
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, vacumaid, intercom to gatehouse
• Miele kitchen appliances include a gas cooktop, wet bar with drawer dishwasher
• Sculpted feature ceilings, blue tinted glazing, abundant natural light throughout
• Travertine-tiled terrace adjoins heated pool, 2 x 10,000L rainwater tanks
• Short walk to patrolled beach, surf club, restaurants & shopping
• Approx. 20 minutes to Noosa Heads, just under 90 minutes to Brisbane