- 5 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 9,394 sqft
- 36 ac lot
This spacious home offers private guest quarters and offices on every level, some with private access points, making the layout ideal for working remotely, virtual learning, hobbies, and entertaining. Between the sprawling home and the custom built barn, the possibilities are endless for entertainment and recreational use. Flex space in the barn: are you a car collector, hobbyist, or outdoor enthusiast? Looking for space to host large and small events? Family weddings and gatherings? The barn is a fantastic space that offers a 2-story recreational space with a powder room, in addition to the 19 stalls. For the equine enthusiast, this area offers the ultimate in veterinary/support services to keep your horses healthy and safe!
Features and Amenities:
- Quality craftsmanship and attention to detail throughout the home, picturesque views from every room, lovely outdoor living spaces. (5) large bedrooms including a first floor, spacious primary/guest bedroom. (5) full, (3) 1/2 baths.
- Ideal layout for multi-generational living, working remotely, virtual learning, hobbies, and entertaining
- Extraordinary bi-level great room/library with ample book storage, sitting areas with stone fireplaces, wet bars, private offices, powder room.
- Spacious primary bedroom suite offering the ultimate retreat area
- Gourmet, timeless kitchen is a cook's delight with high end appliances, soapstone island, Blue-eye Granite
- Spectacular lower level with family room, conference or exercise room, wetbar, office with private entrance and waiting room with powder room.
- Private location in rural setting with (9) acres of woodlands and trails--perfect for hiking, riding, snowshoeing
- Hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the home
- 5 Wood-burning and gas fireplaces
- (19) Stall barn with state of the art flooring, automatic waterers, beautiful pine siding, tack room, wash stall, and powder room
- The barn is also a fantastic space for private events and to house cherished collections!
- 140' x 90' Outdoor arena, stone dust footing
- (8) Fenced pastures, (5) with automatic waterers.
- Three car garage in main residence plus significant space for a car collection in the barn!
Farm Assessed & Agricultural Conservation Easement.
DO NOT ENTER Property without a confirmed appointment. Buyer pre-qual/proof of funds verification is required for appointment confirmation.
Ask a Question
Explore the Area
About the Building
The agent will contact you soon by
Registered on JamesEdition
6029 Lower York Road, 18938, New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States
View this listing's detail page on www.sothebysrealty.com