Real Estate Details
511 sqm (5500 sqft)
88700.0 sqm (954757.9 sqft)
We are pleased to present you with a property that is rarely put up for sale in the Canary archipelago: a stately home on an estate of approximately 88,700 square meters.
The property consists of:
1. A main house of about 355 square meters on one floor, plus a basement of about 150 meters, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. To update or reform.
2. A secondary housing of about 102 square meters, 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. To reform.
3. A warehouse of about 54 square meters.
4. Two water galleries, one of them 100% owned by ours and another 50% shared. Between the two, it fully supplies the consumption of the farm, and normally there is plenty of water sold to neighboring farms.
5. A pond for water storage.
On the farm there are numerous trees of various types, but 200 centenary olive trees stand out in full oil production. All of them supplied by automatic drip irrigation.
The house, former summer residence of its first owners, was built with the best materials of the time, highlighting its mahogany carpentry, high ceilings, porch that borders a part of the house, gardens with fountains, etc.
It is a property intended for an investor in the olive sector, while allowing the development of high-level tourist accommodation in a rural area, in the middle of a valley with a lot of landscape appeal. A business opportunity in an exceptional property.