Bolltorp Castle is a magnificent property from the 15th century located about 180 kilometers from Stockholm near the scenic Sankt Annas archipelago. The current main building of 1000 sq meters, the castle, was erected by the Funch family in the middle of the 19th century. The castle is in excellent condition and has many of the original components as well as having 20 functional fireplaces. Bolltorp Castle contains several buildings with a total area of 6,680 sq. meters. Four of the buildings are for residency and the rest are nonresidential buildings.
The total land area is roughly 930 ha, which is composed of 574 ha of forest, 183 ha of fields, 65 ha of pasture, 76 ha of forests with impeded growth, and roughly 28 ha of miscellaneous land area. The hunting rights belong to the property owner with there being diverse and plentiful animal life on the property.