Tullesbo has its origins in the Middle Ages and is first mentioned in a document in the middle of the 14th century. The beautiful Rococo palace was designed by Jean Eric Rehn, one of the most noted architects of the 18th century. The palace has been part of the Överdskloster fee tail estate since 1850 but has been owned by the Ramel family from 1753 to 2006. Between 2006 and 2014, the owner mproved the palace and its grounds in a most meticulous manner. Tullesbo is best known for its beautiful architecture, which served as the ideal for its period. The current owner has managed the property very well and has also constructed a new building in the western part of the park grounds. Next to the park, a large garden and orchard was planted four years ago for the cultivation of apples, pears, plums, cherries and berry bushes. The property today has an area of about 15.8, with the palace building, two wing buildings, a newly-built annex with an area of 350 m2, a pool section with an indoor pool and orangery, as well as storage and garage buildings.
for more info, please contact: Christian Hellberg, email@example.com