Located in the municipality of Sinalunga, building complex of about 2500 square meters over about 20 hectares of land divided into arable land (9.5 hectares), vineyard (2 hectares), olive (2.5 hectares) and woods ( 6 hectares).
The residential part consists of a villa of 1800, recently restored of about 1000 square meters on three floors plus attic. The careful renovation has preserved the typical features of the period such as vaulted ceilings, ample space for rooms and bathrooms, brick arches and original floors.
In addition to the villa there is a building built with old bricks completely renovated with materials typical of certain buildings used as accommodation as well as an apartment for the caretaker for a total of 750 square meters, plus a cellar of about 470 square meters and other warehouses of about 180 sqm.
Tucked inside the property, situated on a private garden with gazebo and solarium there is a beautiful swimming pool with separate Jacuzzi, fully finished in stone.