Located in the heart of Tuscany, between the Val d'Orcia and Crete Senesi, 20 minutes far from Siena and a few kilometers from Montalcino, villa dating back to the late Renaissance, lovingly restored and transformed into an exclusive resort.
The house is about 1200 square meters, has been the subject of careful restoration finished in 2011 which highlighted the ceilings with the original oak beams, flooring and sixteenth-century red brick typical of the villas of the area.
The resort currently consists of ten rooms and suites of various size, comfortable and furnished with furniture, prints, paintings and fabrics of absolute value; the facilities are modern and allow you to live the various rooms with absolute comfort.
The property has a restaurant with a large dining room, comfortable and cozy and a terrace for the summer. For the costumers, there is an extra room , a winery equipped with fine wines, an Italian garden of 1700 surrounded by a row of cypress trees planted in 1800 in which is included a swimming pool built following the concepts of bio-architecture.
A small part of the villa, 60 sqm, is currently used as apartment for the existing operators.
All spacious and comfortable bathrooms are built in travertine while for sinks and bathtubs was used the corian, with special shapes and sizes and high design.
The relay, although has been opened only a couple of years ago, already has a good commercial income.