A privileged location in the city center a few steps from the beach and of all the services.
This manor house built in 1875 of 18th-century façade in neoclassic style is distributed in three floors. It worked until the 1990s as a hotel and its distribution is due to this activity.
The facade, listed in the special plan of protection of buildings and elements, has corners (jambs) of matched blocks of granite stone of the Palace of the Marquises of Alfarras, consisting in one of them an inscription of the 1511. It also has a shot at the West corner of a circular tower crowned with a wind vane.
On the main floor we find several lounges and the upper floors consist of 8 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the each level.
A characteristic inner courtyard communicates via a staircase each space.
In the back of the house there is the coat of arms of the Marquesses of Alfarras, former owners of the plot where the house is built.
The property retains ornamental elements of its cosmopolitan architecture, as its great facade, the moldings of crafts, the arches, original ceramic floors and its symmetrical garden with its tropical palm trees as a symbol.
An incomparable colonial style. Precise update inside.