This wonderful villa is located in the Etruscan coast of San Vincenzo, a few kilometers from the most beautiful beaches of Tuscany. The villa, built by the noble family of Alliata in 1857, is an imposing building with a surface of 500 sqm, which is spread over two floors with a total of 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms, enriched by large halls, large kitchens, a studio and a wonderful cellar. Entirely skillfully refurbished by the current owner, who has valued the original structure and kept intact the constructive characteristics.
In the park we find the annex with a comfortable residence for guests with a double bedroom, a bathroom, a large living room and a large veranda that faces directly on the delightful swimming pool.
The property is spread over a plot of 5,000 sq. m. plus an additional hectare of olive groves with 180 olive and fruit trees. The garden around the house has been planted with precious essences and rare plants. All this is accompanied by large living spaces, a covered garage and local accessories.
The entire property is surrounded by over 200 ha of wonderful forests consisting of Holm oak and oaks.