16 Chaparral Lane is a one-of-a-kind 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom single-level estate nestled in the gorgeous San Geronimo Valley. This original Breezehouse was designed and built by famed architect Michelle Kaufmann, who has been called the “Henry Ford of green homes” by the Sierra Club. It has been featured on the HGTV show, The World’s Greenest Home.
Nestled on a 3.67 acres lot down a long private drive, this home is the ultimate in serene privacy with unobstructed views of the rolling San Geronimo mountains. This luxurious estate showcases a glass-infused architecture that enjoins the rustic and contemporary, creating the ultimate modern dream house. Soaring ceilings, movable glass paneling, and over 1000 square feet of slate decking inspire an airy, open ambiance for everyday indoor-outdoor living. The show-stopping estate is surrounded by lush, open spaces such as the Roy Redwoods Preserve, Gary Giacomini Open Space Preserve and more.
In a jaw-dropping location, this estate provides a dreamlike retreat from hectic city life. With proximity to trails, open spaces, the Pacific Ocean and world-class attractions in Marin County, it is perfect for the weekend getaway or a daily balance between San Francisco and the great outdoors.
Please call Thomas Henthorne at 415-847-5584 to arrange for a private viewing of this truly special home.
16 Chaparral Lane Property Features:
- Original Breezehouse designed by famed architect Michelle Kaufmann
- Single-level, indoor/outdoor living
- Approximately 2,800 square feet of living space (buyer to verify)
- Approximately 3.67 acre lot (buyer to verify)
- 1000+ square feet of slate decking with walls of glass that open to the outdoors
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Designer gourmet kitchen featuring Scavolini cabinets and a Wolf range
- Two Miele Dishwashers in Kitchen
- Year Built: 2007
- Solar photovoltaic system
- 2-car garage
- Automatic irrigation system
- 450+ bottle wine cellar
- 9-15 foot ceilings
- End of road / cul-de-sac location down a long paver driveway
- Security system