Millennium Grand Residence 51A has been elegantly upgraded with a sophisticated infrastructure and designer finishes, all overlooking the San Francisco Bay, City Skyline and iconic landmarks including the Transamerica Pyramid.
The 2,700+ square foot (approx., per public record) floor plan encompasses two bedrooms, a library, and two full and one-half bath. Mirrored columns expand the impressive views throughout the residence, mobile-operated technology controls window shading, sophisticated lighting scenes, and a Sonos sound system. Extensive storage including custom built-in cabinetry in several locations.
- · 2 Bedrooms + Library, Two Full and One-Half Bath
- · 2,706 sq.ft (per public record)
- · 51st Floor, 180-Degree Views Spanning Northeast to Southwest
- · Recessed Lighting + Lutron Lighting Control (iPad controlled)
- · Motorized Solar + Blackout window treatments (iPad controlled)
- · Sonos Sound system
- · Custom built-in closet installations to maximize storage
- · Mirrored columns
- · Laundry Room
- · Monthly HOA Dues $2,884
- · Two car parking: $426
Award-winning, world-class amenities include an attended lobby, concierge, fitness center, saline pool, resident’s lounge with flat screens, daily newspapers & coffee service & private dining room serviced by Michael Mina & Ayesha Curry’s new restaurant, International Smoke.