High Street is one of the best streets in the Village and home to this 1832 Greek Revival, the first house on High Street. It was built for Reverend Samuel King. The house has been completely renovated sparing no expense with new heating and air conditioning, hot water heater, all new appliances, refurbished fireplaces and new siding, Historic windows have been restored and new windows where needed. There's an enclosed front porch, welcoming entrance, living room with fireplace and built-in library, dining room with fireplace, a beautiful new well designed kitchen, 3 bedrooms 3.5 baths and a 15'4" x 20 great room with adjoining 6' x 13'2" space that could be an office. Completely private behind a solid wall of privet, the .29 acre property has room for a good size pool.